Schedule & General Rules
- The Adult Detention Center (ADC) only allows visitation for inmates who are scheduled to be at ADC for more than 30 days. Visitation is not set up for inmates who will be at ADC 30 days or less.
- Visitation is conducted each Sunday, between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m..
- Inmates are assigned a 30 minute visitation time.
- It is the responsibility of each individual inmate to notify his visitors of his assigned visitation time.
- Visitors need to arrive about 10 minutes prior to the start of the inmate's visitation time in order to complete processing prior to the start of the visitation time.
- Visitors must present a valid picture identification (such as a current Driver's License) at each visit.
- No smoking is permitted during visitation.
- Visitors may not bring weapons, illegal drugs or alcohol, cameras, cell phones, or other electronic items into the facility.
- Visitors are subject to be searched.
- Visitors who are on an ADC inmate's Visitation List may bring money for the inmate they are visiting.
- Adult visitors must be 18 years old or older.
- In order to receive visits an inmate must complete a Visitation Request Form, which includes the address and DOB of each requested visitor.
- An ADC inmate may have up to a maximum of four (4) adult visitors at any one time. These visitors must be immediate family as defined below:
- Sisters (including half sisters & step sisters) 18 and older
- Brothers (including half brothers & step brothers) 18 and older
- Inmate's children (18 and older)
- Wife, or girlfriend, NOT BOTH
- Legal Guardian (in place of parents)
- Step parent (step parent and parent must be married for both to be eligible to visit)
- Inmates may have Child Visitation for their children under 18 years old after the inmate has been at ADC for 30 days.
- Child visits are not held at the same time as Adult visits, the child must be brought to ADC by a parent or guardian, and only children visit during the Children Visitation period.
Attorneys and ministers may have visits at other times. The Adult Detention Center should be contacted for appointments.
Any violation of visitation rules may result in loss of visiting privileges.