Apply for a Permit

The following permits are accessed via our online permit portaL

  • Engineering Permits

  • Inspections Permits

  • Land Disturbance Permit

  • Burning, Blasting, and Fireworks Permits

  • Special Use permits

Public Safety Permits

Find information on block party permits, parade permits, and even taxi permits.

Public Safety Permits


The Danville Circuit Court Clerk's Office handles the processing of these applications. Information on application and renewals can be found on the Danville Clerk of Circuit Court page and on the Virginia State Police website