1. A General Concern

    Would you like to notify us about a general concern you have? Just follow the link to Fix It Danville, and fill in the information.

  2. Utility Service Problem

    Find out how to report a gas issue, power outage, a power line down or a street light that is out.

  3. Animal Abuse

    If you need to report Animal Abuse, please use the contact information on the following link.

  4. Child/Adult Abuse

    To report either Child or Adult/Elder abuse, use the information on the following link.