Home PagePrint Page
RSSDocument CenterMy BriefcaseMobile
Follow Us On:Danville Facebook PageDanville Twitter PageDanville YouTube Page
Click for Home Page

Go To Search
How do I change my address if I move?
1) A change of address has to be made in person or in writing.
2) Voter can complete a Virginia Voter Registration Application.
3) Complete the back of their old voter card.
4) Write a note and send it into our office.More...

Voter Registration / Registrar

Show All Answers

1. When are general elections?
2. What time do the polls open?
3. Do I have to show photo identification at the polls?
4. How do I change my political party preference?
5. How do I change my address if I move?
6. How do I determine which voting precinct that I’m in?
7. How do I get my civil rights restored if I have had a felony?

Home    Contact Us    Calendar    Sitemap    Employees Only    Translate    Accessibility    Copyright Notices    Powered by CivicPlus