How do I obtain a Secondhand Building Fixtures Permit?
Virginia code § 59.1-117 now requires a permit to be obtained and held by any person(s) selling or acquiring any secondhand building fixtures. Further code definition classifies the following as Secondhand Building Materials: secondhand heating or plumbing fixtures or supplies, electric fixtures or any wiring, gas fixtures or appliances, water faucets, pipes, locks, bathtubs, gutters, downspouts, or other secondhand fixtures of whatever kind or description pertaining to a building or structure.

Follow this link to the Secondhand Building Fixtures Permit Secondhand Building Fixtures Permit

Show All Answers

1. Where can I get information on the new marijuana laws in Virginia?
2. How do I report a crime or suspicious activity?
3. How do I pay a parking ticket?
4. How do I obtain a copy of a report?
5. How do I commend an officer or make a complaint against an officer?
6. Where do I go to get fingerprinted for a job?
7. How do I obtain a concealed weapon permit?
8. What permits are available from the Police Department?
9. How do I obtain a Secondhand Building Fixtures Permit?
10. How do I obtain an Annual Junk Dealer Permit for Secondhand Building Fixtures?
11. How do I obtain a shoulder patch from the department?
12. How do I obtain a copy of my criminal record?
13. How do I obtain my DMV record?
14. How can I find out information on Urban Archery Season?
15. How can I purchase surplus/confiscated items from the City of Danville?