Transportation Advisory Board
Danville, Virginia 24540
- 12 Noon
- Meets at Airport at least three times per year (months and dates may vary)
August annual meeting
- Judy P. Keesee
- Ralph C. Price
- John L. Moody
- Wade E. Key
- Alexis Erhardt
- L.G. "Larry" Campbell, City Council
- Joseph C. King, City Manager
- Marc Adelman, Transportation Services Director
Regular Meeting Agendas
Regular meeting agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Regular Meeting Minutes
Regular meeting minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
- Review and recommend to City Council such policies, as passenger fares, route and schedule changes, capital projects and other issues pertinent to the mass transit system for consideration by the City Council
- Review and recommend for consideration by the City Council, short-and long-range plans for the transit system, along with the funding sources to implement the plans
- Review and recommend to the City Council an annual mass transit budget for submission to the City Manager and the Council
- Monitor the Transportation Services Director's equitable and consistent administration of mass transit policies
- Review and recommend priorities and goals for mass transit development and operations and recommend them to Council.
For more information, contact Transportation Services Director Marc Adelman at (434) 799-5110. To apply to serve on this Board, please fill out our online application.