Social Media Hub
Welcome to our social media hub where you will find the latest official content and listing of accounts.
Social Media Comments Policy
We welcome your comments!
The purpose of our social media accounts is to present matters of public interest in the City of Danville, including its many residents, businesses and visitors. We encourage you to submit your questions, comments, and concerns, but please note these are moderated online discussion sites.
We recognize social media is a 24/7 medium, and your comments are welcome at any time. However, given the need to manage our staff resources (your tax dollars), comments are not monitored 24/7.
Once posted, the City of Danville reserves the right to delete submissions that contain:
- Vulgar language
- Personal attacks of any kind
- Comments or content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, genetics, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or intellectual disability or sexual orientation
- Spam or links to other sites
- Clearly off topic
- Advocate illegal activity
- Promote particular services, products, or political organizations
- Infringe on copyrights or trademarks
- Personally identifiable medical information
- Information that may compromise the safety, security or proceedings of public systems or any criminal or civil investigations.
If there are repeated violations, then the City of Danville will ban participation on platforms that permit organizations to ban users. Please note that the comments expressed on these sites do not reflect the opinions and position of the City of Danville government or its officers and employees.
YouTube disclaimer: The City of Danville is not responsible for the content provided on “related” and “promoted” videos that are accessible from this county’s YouTube channel. All viewers should note that these related videos and comments expressed on them do not necessarily reflect the opinions and position of the City of Danville government or its officers and employees.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.