The Finance Department is responsible for the fiscal needs of the City of Danville through five divisions:
- Accounting - Provides financial management for all City funds
- Customer Accounts - Provides a full range of collection and financial services
- Internal Auditor - Monitors the proper functioning of internal control policies and procedures.
- Purchasing - Provides centralized purchasing options for the City
- Real Estate - Provides mass appraisal services of real property for tax purposes