Kick off your holiday season this Saturday at the Holiday Bazaar. The show will feature more than 75 vendor booths displaying baked goods, arts and crafts. The annual event is held at the Community Market on Craghead Street. It begins at 8 a.m. and continues until 2 p.m.
Admission is free.
Also, mark your calendar for the fifth annual Holiday Market. This event will be held from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 6, at the Community Market and will offer locally grown Christmas trees, baked goods, wreaths, jewelry and artwork.
The annual breakfast with Santa Claus will be part of the Holiday Market from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Enjoy pancakes, pictures and visits with Santa.
Here is a list of more holiday events:
• Dec. 6 -Ballou Park's Annual Tree Lighting Event - 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
• Dec. 12 - Luminary Trail Walk - 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
• Dec. 13 - Jingle Bell/Ugly Sweater Fun Run - 6:45 p.m.
• Dec. 13 - Riverview Rotary Christmas Parade - 7 p.m.
• Dec. 15 - 27 - Community Holiday Light Show - 6 p.m. - 9 p.m., Monday-Thursday; and 6 p.m. - 10 p.m., Friday-Sunday.