Plan Danville, the comprehensive planning effort for Danville, has reached a big milestone, and the public is invited to celebrate by bringing friends and family to The Big Share, a community block party honoring everyone in Danville who has taken the time to share their views about what their community needs and what will make Danville a better place to live and work. The Big Share takes place on Tuesday, May 23, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at 206 Union Street.
This free event will feature live music, food trucks, fun community-building activities and a display of takeaways from “Plan Danville’s” months-long community input effort.
The Big Share is the first big public Plan Danville event of the year—and the first chance to learn what everyone has had to say about Danville’s and the community’s priorities for a quality future:
- Who took the survey and what did they have to say?
- What community topics are trending on social media?
- What have the community ambassadors been hearing?
- What if I still have more feedback to share?
- What happens to our feedback now?
- What’s the next step in the planning effort?
- What are some great ways to get involved now?
Plan Danville team members will be on hand to share information, answer questions, and join in the activities.